Monday, February 28, 2011

translater . wink wink ^_^

wiiinnnnk winnnkkkkk . 


currently my job the translater of the website. In one week , i must complete this task that my uncle give me.
In one week also , my uncle Tarmizi Taha will give me some money if i complete this task excellently ! 


YEAHHHH , $$$$$$$$ cashhhhh !


This job i think it is easy , just sit in front of computer and use the google translate and just trabslate the word that we dont know . Easy right ? HAHA , one more thing, the place of my job is at MY HOUSE ! hahaah , ITS SO EASY ! 


My uncle , give 4 website and ask me to translate in bahasa . Sometime it quite difficult , but i'll will try best to complete this task ! yuhooooooooooooooooo .

* Weh weh , tak nampak ke aku speaking tuhhh hah ? HAHAH , i know my english is not so good, so what ! hantam sajalah . HAHA ,

i would to thank to my friends that help me a lotttttttttt ! THANKSSS !

  • AHMAD LUTFI (click)
  • AMANINA ZAINAL 
  • SHAUFIQ 

No comments:

Post a Comment